Procedure - From the Beginning to the Drivers License
This page contains all required Informations to get a new EU Drivers License issued.
How do I get an EU Drivers License?
Please fill out the Signup Form
so we can process all required information first to give you a call back.
As soon as wie have clarified all necessary information in a phone call, we're going to send you all the required documents for your EU Drivers License.
The Procedure in general:
Following documents are required for your Residence:
- European Health Insurance Card
- Birth Certificate
Step 1 - Check in for the Signup of a second residence
- Please Check-in on a sunday (4 pm latest) to get a Birth Number / Residence together with us.
- We will do all required documents and appointments (Foreigners Police, Notary, Photographs) together with you on the following day.
- You pay the fees for your Residence when you check in
- You can leave in the afternoon
Step 2 - Receiving the Residence Card
As soon as we get the notice your Residence has been confirmed and accepted by the foreigners police, we will immediately give you a call to set up an appointment.
Step 3 - Check-In for the Practical/Theoretical Drivers License Test
- The received Residence-Card is required to make an appointment with the police for the practical/theoretical drivers license test.
- As soon as the permission was granted, we will figure out the best appointment for your test.
- This check-in is used to prepare you for the theoretical as well as the practical test.
- We will come with you on the day you have the test.
- To validate your test results, we have a sworn in translator in company, who will vouch for the correctness.
- As soon as this is all done, we will take you to the Magistrate to issue a procuration so we can pick up the Drivers License for you. You can, of course, pick it up yourself, but that would require another check-in.